We made it through our first day of preschool. Whitney was so excited. I am proud to say that when we dropped her off, she didn't seem nervous or scared at all. There are 6 kids in Whitney's class and only one other girl. Her name happens to be Whitney as well! I guess they are making it easy on the boys to remember their name!!
Whitney will be going to preschool 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hrs. Hopefully Olivia will enjoy the 2 1/2 hrs. we get to spend together every other day. I know I am looking forward to our time.
Here is Whitney and Olivia right before we took Whitney to preschool. Olivia was so sad that she wasn't going to go to preschool too. Olivia didn't seem too sad after we dropped Whitney off we hopped over to McDonalds for an ice cream cone.
Whitney showing off her outfit and back-pack
Whitney with her teacher Mrs. Warner, and holding hands with her new friend Whitney. :)
My little girl is growing up!




8 comments:
how fun for her! miss starts in september, but she she'll be a year behind whitney.
she looks so grown up with her backpack!
How did you get that lucky to start now!? We have to wait until September. I am excited because like you said, I will get to spend some time with Eli.
Hi, Amy! It's been a long time. I barely recognize Whitney! Your family is beautiful! This is Mercedes Rodriguez your old neighbor. Olivia is a cutie! I only saw her a couple times when she was a baby. Your son must have been born a couple months before our son. We had a baby boy on May 18. We named him Richard. Desirae is almost 3. I have a blog through blogspot but I haven't used it because I have a blog through hotmail, which is @ HTTP://princessjaguar2002US.spaces.live.com
I hope I could hear from you!
Sorry it's been so long!
sincerely, Mercedes Rodriguez
Oh she is so bug and CUTE!!! I love the picture of both girls together...HOW FUN!!!!
We are not old enough to have kids in school right? She is such a cutie! Will only has one girl in his class, they seem to be in short supply!
Hey I found your blog while blog stalking people in our ward. I hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family. We are new in the ward nad spoke today. Come by our blog sometime we'd love to get to know you better www.thelarsenfam.blogspot.com
Fun, Fun! I want to put Jesse in Preschool, but I am afraid a teacher might just ask me to him away. He might be too much for somebody to handle. LOL
How cute are your kids! I love that Whitney wanted a princess camping cake! I'm so glad we all blog it's so fun!
Post a Comment