(I used photo from PW )If you like shredded roast beef sandwiches with au jus you are guaranteed to like this recipe. My goodness this recipe is a good one. I think I might dream about this one tonight.
Check out the recipe here .
I tried the Italian Drip Beef recipe. I loved the flavor the pepperoncini peppers had to offer. Russ made his amazing baguettes for the sandwich. I don't think I will make roast beef sandwiches any other way.
**Note about recipe: I would strongly urge you to make the day before and store in the refrigerator. This way you will be able to remove the hardened fat from the top before reheating and serving. Otherwise the au jus will possibly be really oily.**
If you haven't heard of PW check her blog out NOW!
I discovered her through a good friend and have loved the blog ever since.
She is truly an amazing woman, writer, photographer, and chef who has delicious recipes.
I have tried many of her recipes and haven't came across a bad one yet.
Go check her out you won't regret it.
If you haven't heard of PW check her blog out NOW!
I discovered her through a good friend and have loved the blog ever since.
She is truly an amazing woman, writer, photographer, and chef who has delicious recipes.
I have tried many of her recipes and haven't came across a bad one yet.
Go check her out you won't regret it.




3 comments:
Thanks, Amy! It looks so delicious. I printed it off already!
Looks way good, I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing.
That made my mouth water.
Post a Comment