Life has been a bit crazy lately. But if you were to ask me what I have been up to lately I wouldn't be able to come up with much to say.
My garden is growing. This is the first year that I would say our garden is successful! It's amazing what a little bit of watering and weeding will do for your garden. I have high hopes this year.
My children are growing. Logan's 2nd birthday was in May. We had a horse themed party. Logan LOVES Horses. Saying he loves horses is kind of an understatement. His favorite movie is Man from Snowy River. Weird I know. I often find him riding couch cushions and saying "giddy up horsey". Also the other day we were in the car and out of know where he yells "giddy up horsey". My boy loves horses. I love my little boy.
Olivia's birthday is this Saturday. She will be 4. She is growing up fast. She has a smile that would light up a room. Olivia loves anything to do with art. She definitely takes after her dad on the artsy stuff. She is such a sweet little girl when she wants to be, the rest of the time she sure is devilish. I love my little Devil.
Whitney will be 6 in July! My baby is growing up. How did this happen. I swear she was just born the other day. I miss my baby. Whitney will be done with Kindergarten in about three weeks. She is doing well in school and she can't wait to start 1st grade. She surprises me daily with the grown up things she says. We sure are proud of Whitney and love her very much.
We are all doing well and very much alive!
Halloween
1 year ago




2 comments:
Cute kids!! I am glad that you are back.
We are glad you are very much alive! I've been checking your blig every week for new posts! Finally, a new post for me to read about my cute little nieces and nephew! We need to do more! It's our turn to come and play.
Post a Comment