Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Morning!



Christmas morning was wonderful. Olivia woke us up like usual. I would say around 7:00am. Whitney wasn't awake and so Russ Olivia and I went into her room and woke her up. We don't get to do that too often. Whitney was so excited when we told her it was Christmas and time to open her presents. Olivia was so happy Christmas morning. I just love the way she looks when she just wakes up in the morning. She got a "Rock n Roll with me" ball for Christmas. She was very happy! So far Olivia has been a little bit afraid of the ball. Hopefully it will help her learn to crawl. That was our intentions

I know this isn't that great of a picture but I really liked how happy Whitney was. She loves Blues Clues.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a fun Christmas with two fun little girls that I love.

Holly Strong said...

I have to say that is the CUTEST picture of Olivia!!! Such a priceless smile. AND the picture of Whitney, gotta love the morning look. She too is just cute as can be!!!!