.JPG)
Whitney has had a trim before but I would say this was her first haircut. As you can tell she really needed one. She was excited to get her haircut from her Aunt Holly. Whitney went up to Holly and would point to her hair reminding her that she wanted her haircut. Finally it was time to get it cut. Whitney wouldn't hold still for Holly and so I had to have Whitney sit on my lap. We thought this would help her to sit still but it didn't work out as well as we hoped. I am just amazed that we were able to get it cut without someone getting hurt. Whitney sure is one wiggly girl.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
At least her hair is more tame and not in her face all of the time. I love that Whitney has bangs now and I don't have to pull her hair up to keep it out of her face. I will miss asking Whitney where her eyes are and Whitney having to push her hair out of the way. Thank you Holly, you did a wonderful job like always.
3 comments:
Thats really good Amy. She is such a little doll and makes me happy.
Better start shopping for a shotgun Russ!
I too will miss the hair in he face look!!! Two Sundays ago while Russ was singing with the choir, Whitney sat with us. Her hair was bugging her, so I "tied" it in the back....it was cute, I wish I'd had my camera. I love the bangs, it really shows her beautiful face. Keep up the great blog Amy.
Holly
Post a Comment