I decided after that it was about time I posted something. This one is for you Holly. :) Not too much has happened since the last time but lately my girls have been getting into things. For instance the other day Olivia decided she would like to try diaper cream. Yummy. She didn't seem to mind it at all. When I saw her like this all I could do was laugh.
Now Whitney's turn. I was getting Olivia to sleep when Whitney came in holding something saying "look mommy". It was dark and all I could see was that it was long and kind of skinny. I thought it was a cheese stick, her favorite bed time (or anytime for that matter) snack. As she got closer I realized it wasn't a cheese stick at all and that it was my mascara. She thought it would be fun to put on mommys mascara. I tried to keep from laughing and said "oh Whitney you did such a good job putting on my mascara, lets take a picture so daddy can see it when he gets home." She got the mascara everywhere on her face except where the mascara is supposed to go. She was so proud of herself. I didn't want to make her feel bad for putting it on when she was just trying to be independent. I told her next time she needed to ask me to help her. My girls are too cute. Got a love em.
I wanted to post this picture because my girls have a hard time sharing some times and this was a rare moment. They are both enjoying Whitney's little leapster.
I thought Olivia looks like such a doll in this picture. I love my girls.




3 comments:
YAY!!!!! I love it!!! Those are GREAT pictures. Your girls are WAY cute! They both make me laugh. I'll also suggest that you post pictures of your cute house. I don't get over there as often as I like, so I never know the fun things you've been doing.
We all have those 'mascara moments' in our lives. It brings back memories... Kids then Grandkids... oh my they sure make ya laugh...and laugh...and laugh.
You sure have the cutest bundles on the street!!!
Love ya, Connie
Amy, at this rate you're always going to start your blog updates with "it's about time I posted something". :)
Post a Comment