Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dimples n grins!

Olivia has a winning smile. She always has even from the beginning of her smiles.


This is probably one of her first smiles. I just can't get over her dimples, and her chubby cheeks. I love the double chin.
I think this one is cute because of the lack of teeth she has but the smile is as big as can be.




Anytime I am taking pictures Olivia immediately starts saying "cheese" and repeating it over and over. Along with her saying "cheese" I get this beautiful smile no matter what. It is actually harder for me to get her to smile just a simple smile. It always has to be this big'ol grin.




So because Olivia smiles like that and gets a lot of attention for doing it Whitney thinks she will be cute too and tries to smile like Olivia.





I love my beautiful girls and their beautiful smiles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livy sure does have a beautiful smile!

Holly Strong said...

That is hilarious!!!! She does have a GREAT smile...it always makes me smile! So glad you are back to updating.

Carrie said...

Welcome back Amy!

Anna said...

you're kids are so cute! we really miss hanging out with you guys.