Wednesday, April 16, 2008

**MOVIE TAG**

Just so everyone knows i am still alive. I have just had a hard time feeling like what i have been doing lately is BLOG worthy. Except I am working on painting the house right now so as soon as I can find my camera I will post some pictures. Thank you Anna for all of your help and encouragement to get it done! You are the best!

I am hanging in there getting anxious for our little baby to come.

**MOVIE TAG**


This movie tag is hard for me because I am not huge into movies, but I will attempt.

Favorite movies you have to be "in the mood" for in order to enjoy:

1. Life is Beautiful
2. Strange Brew

Favorite movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you have watched them:

1. The 'Burbs (at least parts of it) If you haven't seen this one you gotta
2. Big Business

Your favorite "Guilty Pleasures":

1. Not to say that I haven't watched any rated R movies but right now I can't think of any movies that are "Guilty Pleasures"
now for TV shows "guilty pleasures"
2. LA Ink

Favorite movies you have seen so many times, you can recite all the lines:

1. Cinderella, but not by choice
2. Mary Poppins, again not by choice

Movies that "Opened your eyes.":

1. Life is Beautiful
2. Schindlers List

Most Overrated:

1. The Notebook - I totally agree with you Heather- I don't get why everyone I know raves about this movie!
2. Napoleon Dinamite- Don't get me wrong I think it is hillarious but it kind of got old for me.

What were the last 2 movies you watched:

Besides my childrens favorites:
1. Ella Enchanted (this is one of their favorites right now but I like it too)
2. Dan in Real Life- I really liked this movie

Favorite "smart" movies:

1. The Pelican Brief
2. Sneakers

Your spouse's favorites:

1. The Simpsons not the movie but just the Simpsons
2. Anything with Bigfoot in it.
3. Seriously- The Patriot (clean flix version)
4. Charades

Your all time favorites:

1. Most movies with Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast Tiffany's, Charades, Roman Holiday, My Fair Lady.. to name a few)
2. The Burbs

I tag: Holly's and Cathy

4 comments:

Anna said...

I didn't know you were an Audrey Hepburn fan. We should watch something together sometime (with or without or men). Perhsps to celebrate your newly painted house. P.S. I had a great time helping you paint and apparently all the squatting was a good work out because my inner thighs are mega sore. lol. I really wouldn't mind helping you finish painting on Saturday if you're up for it. Its looking great!

laura said...

how can you NOT love the notebook! that's about the only chick flick i like!!!

big business is a classic!

Unknown said...

I didn't know that Russ is also a Simpsons fan! I'll have to tell Jarom. Maybe we can have a girls chick flick night, and our hubbies can get together & for a Simpsons-athon! I think that Davis Strong also loves Simpsons.

Ginger said...

Painting your house is blog worthy. You should put some pictures up of your new colors.