Sunday, April 27, 2008

Something to post about....

I have been a huge slacker and i know it. I have quite a few things I could post about...

painting almost half our house for instance. I could post pictures of the paint job but then I would have to clean my horribly dirty house and at the moment I haven't felt up to cleaning anything. If I ever get around to cleaning my house I will get a picture of the lovely paint job. By the way thank you Anna and Natalie for all the help you both were in getting this paint job done!! Natalie, thanks for getting on top of my pantry to paint up there. It really wasn't very practical for me to try to get up there.

....Saturday we had our wards Pie and Pinewood Derby. I felt like the people who were there really enjoyed themselves even though it was FREEZING outside. It was fun to see these men act like little boys watching their car go down the track! Ryan Jones, "Lead Zepplin" won 1st place, but I guess Tom Hildebrands rocket car really should have been the winner. I guess they can work that one out. I really wasn't feeling very good and so I was just glad to get the activity done and over with. I went home and was in bed the rest of the day. I hope it was a bug because I couldn't keep anything down the whole day. When my Mom was pregnant with my brother she got really sick throwing up and she didn't start feeling better until my brother was born the next day. Which in a way makes me hopeful that my baby might follow that route but I don't want to hold my breath.

.... Unless this little baby boy decides to come earlier I have a scheduled induction on May 10th!!!!

... So I think I haven't posted lately because I have been in somewhat of a negative mood and I haven't wanted to sound so negative, but after looking over what I have had to say I think I just sound negative. Maybe I should end it here. I will post again when I am in a better mood. Sorry you all!

7 comments:

cathy said...

Hang in there. Those last couple of weeks are a killer. I want to come see your paint!

Toni said...

I just posted a comment, but then it was deleted, so don't laugh if you end up with 2 comments from me. Good luck over the next 2 weeks!

laura said...

i'm sorry you don't feel well! but i DO want to see pictures of the paint job!

let me know if you want some help with anything!

Holly Strong said...

I want to come see too!!!! If I wasn't moving I'd come clean your house for you. Maybe next week ;) I can't wait for baby boy Adams to make his apperance. I'm glad you have a date. wahoo!!!!

Carrie said...

Trust me, it's okay to sound negative when you feel like garbage! Everybody understands, I promise. Sam and I were just talking last night about how baby #3 about killed me. That was a tough pregnancy so I can totally relate to how you must be feeling. Good luck over the next few days!

Ginger said...

I am sorry you were sick. I started getting queazy toward the end there too. And oh my gosh, tired!! I could not clean my house for the life of me. It will all be over soon from the sounds of it! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Trust me, you sound very optimistic compared to how I sounded the last month of my pregnancy! Not fun!! I'm glad that you'll only have to go until May 10th - hopefully not even that long!!!