This is a sneak peak for Halloween of my lovely girls!!
.jpg)


Whitney wanted to be Cinderella AGAIN but I really didn't want her to, two years in a row. The other day Olivia and I went to pick out costumes and I decided to take a chance on Whitney's costume. I told Whitney that it was a "Princess Witch" and she was just fine. Olivia is a "Princess Pumpkin Fairy".
Logan has a costume as well but he doesn't seem to like it much!
Think turtle. Oh he is too cute in the costume!




4 comments:
Awe for fun. I have to make the costumes this year since Easton wants to be a clock and Eli a garage. Wish me luck doing that. I always forget how close Logan and Landon are in age. Funny.
I can't wait for Halloween I LOVE IT!! Maci is going to be a white tiger it's really cute!! The girls look so cute I can't wait to see Logan in his!
You are so on top of things! I try not to think about the holidays until we reach the month the holiday is in. You're amazing!
Super cute costumes. I love them. I need to follow your advice on persuading Hailey away from being a princess> Thats all she wants to be.
Post a Comment