I love that our boys are just keeping up with each other! Gunnar just had his checkup too... 14.5 lbs, 25 1/2 inches. We should get together and let them hang out so they'll become friends. :)
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, Whitney 5, and Oliva 3, and one handsome boy, Logan who is 1. I love cooking but am in desperate need of a maid. I love my family and love my life!
4 comments:
I love that our boys are just keeping up with each other! Gunnar just had his checkup too... 14.5 lbs, 25 1/2 inches. We should get together and let them hang out so they'll become friends. :)
My Will was such a serious baby, I can totally relate, he is still a cutie
He is such a cute little boy! I love seeing him at church.
He's getting so big! I can't wait until Paityn can hold her head up and all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment