Logan is now able to crawl up the stairs!! I was so shocked because he can crawl around a little bit but I had no idea he could get up those stairs. He gets so excited as he is going up the stairs. You can tell he is really proud of himself! I can't believe my little boy is getting so big, way too fast.
Halloween
1 year ago




3 comments:
he is way too big! That means Mojo is on her way. Luckily, she has just barely learned to roll over. He is a cutie
Haha. How ironic, I just posted a stairs blog. Isn't it amazing? They look so tiny going up those stairs! He is a cutie.
I can't believe that he's that big. I don't want Paityn to start crawling yet because then I have to pay more attention to what's on the floor!!! Congrats.! He's totally cute by the way.
Post a Comment