and then it was time to pamper ourselves. I used a Satin hands set from Mary Kay. The girls LOVED that!
They are showing off their silky smooth hands
We then painted our fingernails and toenails. Olivia chose a lovely hot pink.
Olivia was trying to blow her nails dry. I thought it was so cute
Whitney insisted on painting her nails "all by herself"
I thought she did a pretty good job.
Olivia was so excited her nails were painted she wouldn't hold still
Whitney showing off her beautifully painted toenails. I loved the shot of Chloe in the background. Her ears always stick up like that.
I didn't get a picture, but Olivia insisted on painting her toenails by herself. Let me just tell you it was a beautiful mess. It looked like her feet were bleeding hot pink!
I think the girls had a wonderful time! They were in bed and sleeping before midnight. I was in bed before midnight too! It was a great New Years Eve.




3 comments:
How fun! We Love Clue and I loved Hungary Hippos when I was little! Logan is so cute and getting so big!
Fun little girls night. What is with the dog in the last picture? It looks like it has pig tails with a bow in the middle!!!
is that your room with the stripe? I don't think I've ever seen it. Way cute.
And you are such a cute mom, nice work.
Post a Comment