Thanks so much for the offer to watch Gabby, that's really sweet. Even if I don't run, Gabby is always eager for new friends to play with, we should get them together sometime. Love the pic of Russ's homecoming!
Wow Amy! Holly gave me your blog address and i have to say I am so glad that I looked it up. I haven't laughed so much in a while. I love the Ozzy pics of Russ and Olivia's boobles. lol I thought that was so funny. You've got some incredibly yummy sounding recipes I got to try too. I don't mind cooking but have a terrible time coming up with things to cook, so this is great for me. You have such a cute family. Hope you are well. Take care.
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, Whitney 5, and Oliva 3, and one handsome boy, Logan who is 1. I love cooking but am in desperate need of a maid. I love my family and love my life!
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the offer to watch Gabby, that's really sweet. Even if I don't run, Gabby is always eager for new friends to play with, we should get them together sometime. Love the pic of Russ's homecoming!
Wow Amy! Holly gave me your blog address and i have to say I am so glad that I looked it up. I haven't laughed so much in a while. I love the Ozzy pics of Russ and Olivia's boobles. lol I thought that was so funny. You've got some incredibly yummy sounding recipes I got to try too. I don't mind cooking but have a terrible time coming up with things to cook, so this is great for me. You have such a cute family. Hope you are well. Take care.
That is such a cute picture. Russ is a lucky guy. Those pictures of the party are all adorable as well.
Post a Comment