When you ask Olivia what she wants for her birthday, she would tell you that she wants lots and lots of flowers. So we made a flower birthday party...
"Marshmallow Flower Art" Minnie marshmallows cut into wedges, some sprinkles and voi-la!
.JPG)
This I am proud of! Big thanks to my beautiful sister Holly's help, some edible fruit flowers, yum.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Olivia...always ready for a party.
.JPG)
We also made these lovely insect antennas. This is the Grandpa Adams version.
GO BYU!
.JPG)
Grandma, and baby version...
.JPG)
Decorated their own flower pots...
.JPG)
Counsins and friends
.JPG)
One of Olivias favorite gifts, an art easel and a pair of art smocks
.JPG)
Happy Birthday Olivia! We love you!
.JPG)
It's my party, and I will cry if I want to!!!
4 comments:
I want to hear all about how you made that edible fruit, it looks amazing! Way to throw an awesome birthday party. :) We can't wait to see you guys again soon.
How cute Looks like she had a great birthday
What creative cupcakes! You must have a lot a patience :)
The cupcake were really good, and they looked amazing!
Post a Comment