They had a good time!
Wes loved the water.
.JPG)
Whitney and Mia
.JPG)
.JPG)
I think Logan had an ant in his fingers here.
My sexy husband.
The cousins
(uncle Duane bought matching shirts for the kids)
People actually smile when Logan is helping me to take the pictures.
Idaho Falls Temple. This is the view from where we were waiting for the fireworks. Our hotel had views very similar. It was beautiful. We had a wonderful time!!!!
I hope all had a very happy 4th of July!
So did Livy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th of July Weekend
For the 4th we went to Idaho Falls with Russ family to visit his uncle and family. We had a great time.
I think Logan had an ant in his fingers here.
(uncle Duane bought matching shirts for the kids)
I hope all had a very happy 4th of July!




1 comment:
I heard it is really pretty to go see fireworks up there. We had some friends in our old ward that went up there every year. Sounds like you had a good time.
Post a Comment