Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random Photos taken by the kids

I was going through some of our pictures from the last few months.
I came across a few photos that either Whitney or Olivia took.
They made me laugh and I thought I would share.....


I think she thought she was holding the camera the right way.

Picture from a childs view
(Whitney)


The best.
Olivia kept trying to take pictures of stuff on an airplane but they kept coming up of pictures of herself.



I LOVE THIS ONE.
Turn the camera around Liv.

Not too bad. I think Whitney took this one

Airplane shots
(Olivia)

Another Airplane shot
(Olivia)

I had to post this one. I was going through my photos and came across all of these pictures of this big hairy arm and blurry shots of popcorn. And then this beauty.....
This is a picture of Russ eating popcorn.
Whitney captured this lovely photo.
Sorry hon.

No comments: