I had big plans to fill them with pictures of my three beautiful children.
The pictures would hang on the wall over our bed.
I thought it would look freakin awesome.
Trouble is the frames are square and rather large. Normal people don't have pictures that big. So for over a year now these frames have been hiding underneath my bed waiting patiently for me to use them for their intended purpose.
UNTIL TODAY....
Today I got an email that Walgreens is offering a FREE poster!!
(the size I need to make my pictures work)
I did have to pay shipping, but come on $2 a poster is nothing compared to what I would have had to pay.
You wouldn't believe the happiness Walgreens has brought to my life this day!
These are the pictures I decided to use:
Whitney at 2 months
Olivia about 1 month
Logan at 2 months
When the posters arrive I will post a picture of the finished product.
Until then Walgreens has made this girl happy tonight!




2 comments:
Cute pictures!
I have the same frames and costco prints that size for $2.99 and its one hour.
Post a Comment