Monday, February 15, 2010

What The Adams do when we get Bored

We were very bored one evening and got creative.
The KIDS loved it.
I lOVE the mother cat!

7 comments:

Amy Hanosek said...

Mia makes me watch this about 3 times a day, she really loves the mother cat too, it cracks her up

Nicole Marsh said...

Hahaha that is so great!!

PrincessKatie said...

That was awesome. I Love when Logan says kitty or wahtever in teh bathroom. Your kids are too cute!

laura said...

so cute! i didn't realize how theatrical russ is!

Ambyr said...

That was way cute!!! Russ makes a great Mother Cat. If you still need to "get rid" of Olivia for a while, I'll still take her! Your kdis are soooo cute.

Holly Strong said...

HAHAHA, that is amazing, such talent!!!! What a fun family activity.

Emily said...

Amy I miss you! That was so cute! I saw your name on Carrie Sweet's blog so I hope that's okay I stalked you! We'll have to go to the zoo or something this summer. Your kids are so cute. Check out my blog at emilysmaughansters.blogspot.com