Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Painting... Finally!

So we have been in our home for about 4 months and we are just barely getting around to painting. It has been hard for me to decide on what color of paint to do and finally Russ and my sister Holly picked the colors for me. I like the colors. In the pictures it is kind of hard to tell the exact color. The colors are a pale/green and a blue. They are bright and happy colors. It sure brightens up the room. At first I thought the colors together were awful but I think I just needed a little time to get used to it. Now I think it looks great. I am still trying to get the living room decorated, but I think the new paint color will give me inspiration.


Russ taking down the border in the living room.

This is a picture of me painting on top of the pantry. Russ thought it was funny.

Below a picture of the finished product.

2 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Wow, I like the pictures...can't wait to see it in person. I love the pic of you on the pantry..I so remember being up there and painting. LOL

Carrie said...

It only took you 4 months to paint? We've been in our house over 4 years and I still haven't done anything to my bedroom!