Whitney was trying to brake a piece of wood in half because she saw the adult men doing it and she has to immitate everything at this point in her life. I thought it looked more like she was walking off the plank.
Ivy was down by the river and she fell in some mud. She didn't seem to mind but it was her only change of clothes.
Ivy and Parker getting cozy by the fire. They are very cute together.
My beautiful family! I love them so much. Olivia really enjoyed the marshmallows.
The evening was so much fun. My mom was with us making it much easier to enjoy the night. She is wonderful with my girls and keeping them occupied. Thanks mom! Love ya!
On Sunday night Russ and I went to Armstrong Mansion. Armstrong Mansion is a bed and breakfast. I didn't take any pictures but just so you all know I would recomend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone who needs a moment away from the kids. My mom is wonderful. This was the first time Russ and I have been able to spend a night away from our girls for about a year. Thank you, Thank you mom.




2 comments:
Great update!!! The canyon was great fun, we need to do more stuff like that for sure!
You forgot to mention your mom's heroic reflexes when she caught Whitney before she fell backwards into the fire! :)
Looks like loads of FUN!!! I was telling Davis we should brave a trip to the mountains....let us know when you want to go again. :) Those pictures are wonderful. I love the new look of your blog. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment