Sunday, November 11, 2007

100 Things about me

I really just wanted to find out if I could come up with 100 things about myself.

100. I thought it would be easier to start with 100.
99. I am named after my Great Grandma (Amy)
98. My middle name is Marie and my Grandma's middle name is Marie
97. I love to cook all foods, especially trying new recipes.
96. I hate cooking spaghetti because it seems so boring.
95. I want to hire an interior decorator to decorate my home.
94. I can't afford an interior decorator.
93. I love my Trailblazer.
92. I would have a hard time buying a van.
91. I am a middle child.
90. My favorite candy bar is Caramello or Rollos
89. I love to sew quilts but have a hard time completing them
88. I have three sisters and one brother
87. My favorite season is Fall
86. My favorite color is blue but I really like all colors
85. I love sweater weather
84. I love to go shopping for clothes but haven't been in a long time
83. I like eating my ice cream by putting it in a cup and pouring milk in it
82. I don't have tons of friends but feel close to the ones I have
81. I hated High School but I did graduate without trouble.
80. My family is the most important thing in my life.
79. I need my eyebrows waxed badly
78. I would consider myself shy
77. I hate when people take an hour to tell one story
76. I don't want my girls to own a Barbie
75. I am 13 weeks pregnant!!!
74. Russ' favorite show is the Simpsons I sometimes watch it with him to make him happy
73. My little sister is my best friend besides Russ
72. In Jr. High I got a 4.0 until I got into 9th grade.
71. I call my mom at least three times a week
70. My second favorite trip was my first honeymoon with Russ and my parents on a cruise to the Western Caribean
69. The Office is my favorite TV show
68. My first favorite trip was my second honeymoon just with Russ to Bryce Canyon.
67. I think that "30 Rock" is almost as funny or might be funnier than "The Office"
66. Names we have picked out if we have a girl: Ashley, Naomi we really haven't discussed it too much.
65. I would love to go to Europe some day.
64. Names we have picked out if we have a boy: #1Garrett Fielding, Jacob, we need to come up with more.
63. I love going to the zoo with my girls
62. My favorite job was working for "Hugger Mugger Yoga Products", selling Yoga supplies.
61. I could watch the monkeys for hours if my girls would let me
60. I have never done Yoga in my life.
59. I love my calling in church (Activities Co Chairman) I get to plan activities with someone elses money!
58. My favorite American Idol winner is Carrie Underwood
57. I would love to re-landscape my yard
56. I shop at DI and Savers
55. I will be 26 this December
54. I love getting massages and facials
53. My favorite ice cream sundae from Leatherbys is "Barts Black and Tan"
52. Both Russ and I love and get along with our in-laws.
51. My favorite childrens book is "Horton Hears a Who"
50. We named Whitney after Russ middle name and her middle name after my middle name.
49. Dr Pepper and Lime Rickys are my favorite drinks
48. I love watching "Iron Chef America"
47. I have to have ice in my water
46. I think it is hillarious and a little bit weird that my husband has an obsession with BigFoot (Theres an official BigFoot Organization and Russ checks out their website at least once a week.)
45. I was Russ' first and only Kiss, I am sorry I can't say the same
44. I hate doing my makeup and it probably shows.
43. My birthday parties growing up were always sledding, building snowmen or indoor events. :(
42. I love smarties
41. I sleep with my window open even when it gets really cold outside.
40. I love the Old and Newest version of Pride and Prejudice
39. I absolutely hate doing laundry!
38. I hate watching freaky movies. They give me nightmares.
37. I love that I am able tostay at home with my girls
36. We have the greatest Neighbors. (The Jones)
35. The most exercise I get is chasing my girls and cleaning the house
34. My little brother is living with us. I really enjoy him living with us.
33. My friends growing up would call me "Amy Shiney Hiney". (My maiden name is Heiner)
32. I love Cafe Rio's taco salad, especially the tomatillo dressing.
31. I love country music but will listen to almost anything
30. I had a dream the other night that I got a tatoo on my shoulder.
29. My favorite Holiday is Christmas
28. I haven't been to the Temple in a while. I need to go.
27. I love taking pictures of my girls but really want to learn how to take better pictures.
26. I love living in Utah. I don't think I would want to live anywhere else.
25. I love making homemade ice cream
24. I love when my girls go to sleep for the night. It is my time to do whatever I want. I usually stay up pretty late just because I enjoy the time by myself.
23. I love paintings from Van Gogh "Starry Night Sky", and "First Steps"

22. I bit my tongue all the way through when I was little. I have a pretty nice scar from it.
21. We have a pet dog named "Chloe"
20. Once I put a bead in my nose and it got stuck and I blamed it on my little sister.
19. I love to BBQ in the summer
18. My friend and I used to gang up on my little sister when we would play Monopoly. We would make her pay double on our hotels. She never caught on that we were teaming up on her.
17. My most embarrassing moment was when I was Kindergarten and I went to the swimming pool with my dad and had to go in the mens dressing room and a boy from my class saw me and was making fun of me for being in the mens room.
16. My favorite piece of furniture in my house is my gigantic "love sac"
15. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 4+ years.
14. We have a pet fish and half the time it looks like it is dead. I don't think it has a name.
13. I love camping, hiking, and fishing
12. My first car I owned was a Saturn Coupe. LOVED IT!
11. I asked Russ on the first date. He either didn't like me or was too chicken to ask.
10. I have never been in a car driving or passanger that has been in an accident. Don't plan on it either.
9. My favorite restaurant is "Macaroni Grill"
8. I have a grand total of 6 cousins.
7. Cheese makes anything taste better. I love fondue
6. I once fit 126 frozen peas in my mouth at one time. My mouth was really cold.
5. My husband is about the most good looking guy I know.
4. I HATE Comcast. If you are thinking about using them DONT. They truly SUCK!!
3. I love my two beautiful girls
2. I am seriously blind without glasses and would LOVE to get Lasik someday.
1. I am glad that this is over, but I am glad I did it.

It seemed a little easier to do this by counting down. Thanks Missy for starting this whole thing. It really has been interesting to read about you all. I am happy to say that I could come up with 100 things about me.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is very exciting!!!
I love 30 Rock as well, very funny show! I keep telling people to try watching it and nobody listens so I'm glad you are on my side. :)

laura said...

yay! congrats! that is so fun!

Holly Strong said...

Very cool, there were actually a few things on here I didn't know. :)

The Buckley's said...

Congrats!!! That is way exciting! We are excited for you!

The Airharts said...

I'm so happy you did this too!! I am learning so much! I laughed out loaud a few times.