Friday, November 16, 2007

French Doors

Russ loves doing projects. I think he enjoys them because he gets to demolish things in the process. We are replacing our back door with french doors. The sliding door was really drafty with our dog door.
Here is a picture of the old door out and Russ and his little helper.
This is the french door that hopefully will be in this afternoon.

When the project is complete I will post the finished project.

2 comments:

laura said...

exciting! tom loves projects too...he just hates the cleanup afterward.

Holly Strong said...

I love it, can't wait to see it finished!!! That was a project we really wanted to do, but never got to doing. I'm really glad you guys are doing it!!! You should also post your new blinds...they look MUCH better then the old icky ones that were in there...yet another project we didn't get to.