Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Four Things"

This is in response to my friend, Anna tagging me. Thanks Anna.

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Hugger Mugger Yoga Products- Selling Yoga products. (I have never done yoga in my life, but I was really good at selling the products.)
2. "Testaments"- Taking peoples reservations for the film at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. (Loved this Job)
3. Ross. Loved the discount I got but hated the job.
4. Leatherbys Family Creamery. Love the ice cream!

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Elf
2. Dan in Real Life
3. The Burbs
4. Pride and Prejudice- The newest one. I don't have the patience for the old one.

Four Places I have lived:
This one is sad, but I do have to say I love Utah!!!
1. Kearns, Utah
2. Ephraim, Utah
3. Springville, Utah
4. West Jordan, Utah

Four T.V. Shows I love:
If they would ever get over this Writers Strike
1. House
2. 30 Rock
3. The Office
4. Iron Chef America

Four Places I have vacationed:
I have traveled to most of the states in the US but have yet to travel as far across the ocean as I would like.
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. All over Florida
3. New York/Canada
4. All over California

Four of my favorite dishes/food:
1. Anything from the Bombay House
2. Lasagna
3. Oreos
4. Fondue
I love any food!

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger.com
2. allrecipes.com
3. lds.org
4. google.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Europe
2. Hawaii
3. Anywhere with Russ (possibly with my girls)
4. In bed

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
1. Laura Hildebrand
2. Cathy Gilmore
3. Holly Heward
4. Jill Burnside

3 comments:

Anna said...

this makes me miss you guys! I sure hope we can live in the same place at some point not too far away. We have too much fun together. I miss the Hale Theatre dates! Columbus is good, but I still miss so much about Utah. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy (did I spell that right?)

holly said...

I like the new look to the blog! Hum... I'll have to think of some answers and post them on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your site. It was fun to look through. Especially loved the fotos of the girls. Love you