One of the best things I remember getting for Christmas when I was little was our Christmas dresses. We got them every year but as we got older it turned from getting dresses to pajamas. I guess pajamas just seemed more comfortable.
Because of the tradition I had growing up I thought it would be fun to keep it up with my girls. I was trying to get a few shots of the girls in their Christmas dresses. Olivia was not cooperating. I guess she didn't want Whitney kissing her:
Whitney always cooperates when it comes to taking pictures!
Having Olivia show us an ornament was the only way she was going to let me get close to her with the camera.
We had 4 Christmas celebrations between both our families and our own. It was lots of fun for us all. Again we had no room at our inn. :) I didn't get pictures at all of our functions but here are a few.
Both girls just love the kitchen!
The Raggedy Anne Dolls were made by Russ' Aunt. I thought they were amazing!
Olivia by the Christmas tree.
Aunt Heather reading to Whitney. They are wearing princess outfits.




2 comments:
I can't believe how old Olivia is! She's not a baby anymore! (good thing I guess since you have a boy on the way) I love the Christmas dresses, I always got one growing up too. So fun!
Since I keep forgetting when I see you, I started a blog too and added your link. Hope you don't mind.
Looks like your Christmas was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment