Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fishing, Rain, and Potty training

This last weekend was conference weekend. I LOVE CONFERENCE!!! We kicked the weekend off with a cousins sleepover and in the morning Russ, Chet, Charles and Grandpa Adams took the kids fishing. The weather wasn't the best for fishing so they were only there for about a half an hour at the most. They went to Day Break. No fish were harmed in this fishing trip but the kids all had a great time. They still keep on talking about how fun it was. They are easy to please.

Whitney was frozen to her fishing pole

Olivia a little hung over from the previous nights BYU game.
BYU won, of course!!

Aiden looking like a tough sea man
And now for a few random pictures of Logan....

Logan is now a champion solid food eater!


Doesn't he look handsome...


Now moving on to conference.....

This is the only photo from conference, which by the way I really didn't get to watch a whole lot of. Lets just say I had 3 distractions. Good thing I recorded the whole thing.

Holly and Chet attentively listening to conference.

Holly is pregnant and due in just a few weeks. Holly and Chet didn't find out what gender they were having, crazy kids :) We are so excited to find out what she is having.

Saturday was a rainy day, and Grandma just happened to have umbrellas for her grandchildren. She must have known it was going to rain.

Here is a quick funny by Olivia:

Olivia went outside with her umbrella and looked up amazed and said "It's working!!!". She was so amazed that the umbrella was keeping the rain off of her. Silly girl!

Aunt Heather is wonderful with the kids and got her own umbrella out and went out dancing in the rain.

Doing a rain dance

Aiden and Heather
Olivia, Whitney, Aiden, and Heather
Whitney posing with her umbrella


Now there are a few things you might notice about Olivia in these pictures: her dimples, umbrella, beautiful eyes.... her crack. It is never too young to teach your kids to say no to crack. And something else you might have noticed,

YES!!! Olivia is wearing underwear!!

We have been working on potty training her for about a week and I would have to say she is getting the hang of it. I am so proud of her. Olivia wants to be so independent and according to Olivia, she does NOT need help going potty. She isn't perfect yet but I would say she is well on her way!! YEAH!!!

5 comments:

Ambyr said...

Your kids are adorable. Logan is getting so big! Austin loves to dance in the rain too..

Nicole Marsh said...

What cute rain pictures! That is so exciting that Olivia is potty training!!! I can't wait until
Nathan is ready for that.

Holly Strong said...

Ohh, I am so jealous. Any tips for Matthew!!!! I want him to potty train so bad. He loves to sit on the potty but NEVER goes, the little stink. Ugh! Oh well, I just need to be patient, he's a boy.

laura said...

congrats on the potty training! i'm sure that's a huge relief to have only one left in diapers!

Toni said...

Hooray for potty training! Congratulations. I love the pick of your snoozing sibs, it cracks me up! oh and the crack pic is hilarious too!