We had our family pictures and Logan's 6 month pictures taken the other day. My sisters friend Chelsie took them. I thought she did a really good job. Our girls didn't want to cooperate so unfortunately there aren't any good single shots of them. Maybe next time.












3 comments:
Those pictures are so so scute. I love them all. where did you take them? I might have to have her take my family photos. I need a new one bad. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I need to have your girls over sometime. Hailey would love to play with them and she is always wanting a friend.
Those are great, I love fallish pictures. Your family is so cute.
They are all so cute!! I love the black and white one of the girls and the ones of Logan are so cute!! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment