Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The First Snowfall of the Season

You have to love the first snow fall of the season.... If only it wasn't just the beginning.

Really, I am looking forward to the season and all of the holiday festivities.


I told Whitney that it was going to snow some time this week. Ever since then she has been asking me if it's going to snow today and if she can go sledding when it does.

The first snowman or should I say snow girl, off the winter




I love that Olivia has to look at Whitney to see what she is doing.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Your family is so cute! We like the Holidays also, I do wish we could have fall a bit longer though!

Ginger said...

Why doesn't my list ever show you updated and I notice waaaay later? Cute girlie snowman!

PrincessKatie said...

Thats the cutest snow girl ever! I love it. Cute snow pictures.

holly said...

Your girls are cute, and I love the snowgirl. Very clever!

And did you brother move out? It just dawned on me I haven't seen the jeep over there in a while.

Ambyr said...

Your snowgirl is cute. I can't wait to teach Austin to make things out of snow. I hope he likes it! Maybe your girls can show him a thing or two!