Thursday, November 20, 2008

Uncle's Wedding in Portland

We went to Portland this weekend to see my Uncle Rich who is 50 + get married for the first time. We don't see Rich that often but I thought that it would be good to support him, and who wouldn't want to take a trip! We left Whitney and Olivia with my wonderful sister in law Amy and her husband. It was so nice to pretend that we only had one child.


I know this is awful but I didn't get the camera out for my uncles wedding. The only time we used the camera on the trip was at the beach.

My brother Brian swinging some giant seaweed! I totally thought it was a hose.




Logan and his Daddy

Logan with Mommy


Logan testing out the sand. He really enjoyed putting his feet in the sand.
We had a really good time. It was great to see my Uncle again. The wedding was simple, short and sweet. They had their dogs as the best man and the bridesmaid. I would say it was kind of what I would imagine a hippie wedding being like. It was sweet!

2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Cute pictures. I am sure it was a nice break to get out with out all the kids. I love your hair too by teh way.

Ambyr said...

Very nice, I love the beach! I miss the beach so you are totally lucky to get to go! I'm jealous!!!