Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

A few weeks before Christmas we took the kids to see the lights at temple square.
It was pretty warm outside. Our girls were overdressed.


We had a great time.





Our stockings were hung by the chimney with care....


Aiden wasn't happy we were trying to take a picture of him. We were trying to get a picture with all of the cousins together. Wasn't going to happen.

Jace in his Santa suit

Russ in his Ugly sweater

Chet, Holly and Jace. Notice the lovely sweater Chet has on.

My FAVORITE Christmas present this year or ever for that matter:

I know its a blurry picture but it is a certificate:

Russy Maids
Gift Certificate
Good for 1 year worth of laundry
Expires January 1, 2010
Laundry day is Wednesday and Saturday
*This is non-trasferable


I had to post a better picture of the picture Russ and Holly drew. I guess this is supposed to be Russ as a maid. I love the little girl hanging off of his arm. She sure has long arms.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!

The girls Christmas morning with their new bikes

After church showing off their Christmas Outfits.

Logan, about 7 months old.
Christmas outfit from Aunt Kimmie

1 comment:

Anna said...

laundry for a year! what a great present. :) he does love you!

and I can't get enough of that Logan, such a cute baby.