Sunday, March 29, 2009

Apparently Russ is expendable

A few weeks ago we were stopped at a light. Whenever we are stopped Olivia always gets impatient and demands that we GO!! This day was no exception. She continued to say "Go, Daddy, GO! GO!!!" I explained to Olivia that Daddy couldn't go because if he did a police officer might arrest him and put him in jail. I continued to tell her that Daddy wouldn't be able to put her to bed anymore, read her stories, or get her cereal.
Olivia was quiet for a few minutes and then said "Mommy you can do that". Implying that we didn't need Daddy around to do those things. Apparently Olivia thinks Russ is expendable. She was more concerned about getting through that light. I would hate to see Olivia on the road if she was at the wheel.

2 comments:

Ambyr said...

That's funny. I'm sure she loves her dad and would want him around. I'm always amazed at what kids come up with to say.

Nicole Marsh said...

Oh kids are so funny!