

I took some pictures of my beautiful children the other day. These are the ones I liked best. I thought I would write a little on each of my children.
Whitney will be 5 in July.
She is almost done with preschool and will be starting kindergarten in August.
Whitney is learning to read! It is going slow but I know that she will get it soon.
She is such a great BIG sister. She loves her brother and always wants to be holding him.
Logan has a lot of patience and usually doesn't seem to mind.
Olivia will be 3 in June.
Every time I realize she is only 2 I can't believe it. She acts a lot older than 2.
She is very quick whitted and is always making us laugh.
Olivia loves playing her games on the computer.
She knows how to navigate pretty well on the computer.
Olivia always has "words" to say. That is what she calls it when she needs to talk to us
and she is not willing to be patient anymore. I don't think Olivia understands the word PATIENCE yet. Hopefully she will understand soon.
Logan will be 1 in May. Already 1. The time went by way too fast.
Logan has 2 teeth, and I know more are shortly on their way.
He is crawling like crazy, climbing up and down stairs, and has been testing out cruising lately.
Logan is such a good baby especially since he has been finally sleeping through the night more regularly. I know it's about time!
I love all of my children!




2 comments:
I love your children too. They are all amazing. And I still think I might steal some.
You are such a great mommy! You DO have BEAUTIFUL children! Nice pics - they look professional!
Post a Comment