Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snow in Spring

I wasn't too thrilled when I woke up yesterday morning to find out it had been snowing.
My girls came running in my room all excited. You'd think they thought it was Christmas morning or something. The girls wanted to build a snowman!

Olivia making a snow angel

Whitney making a snow angel

The girls attempting snow angels

Poor Logan wanted to join in on the fun.

Maybe next year.

Our "Camping"Snowman.

The snowman is wearing daddy's camping hat.

I haven't made a snowman in a long time. I am glad my girls got me out to play in the snow. We had a great time. To finish it off we went inside and had a lovely cup of hot chocolate.

Hot chocolate in March! Hopefully the weather will decide what it is doing soon. In the meantime we will try to make the best of it and continue to have fun in the snow.

2 comments:

Ambyr said...

I'm glad that your girls like the snow, Austin woke up and saw it and got totally mad that he couldn't ride his bike. He's not to much into playing in snow. I think he gets it from me. He should come play with your girls next time it snows.

Ulrich Family said...

You are such a fun mom. London would have loved to go play but i hate the cold so I kept her inside all day.