Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Adams News

There really hasn't been much going on lately. We are still working with Whitney to get her potty trained. She is really close. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me.
Both my girls are growing up so fast. Whitney is a joy, so sweet, and has such a fun personality. Olivia is my sweet pea. She is a generally happy baby but when she is mad she lets you know. She growls when she is wanting something, and continues to growl until she gets it.
I have been going to this free aerobics class on Mon/Wed/Fri for the past week. It is held at a ward building up the street. You can bring your kids and just let them run around the gym. So far I really enjoy going. I hope I can keep up my enthusiasm. I am really looking forward to the warmer weather so I can go walking with my girls.

No comments: