Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Snow Angel!

These pictures were taken the beginning of January. Whitney was so excited that it snowed. She wanted to go outside and help me shovel the driveway. I thought she was so cute in her snow gear. We have been working on potty training Whitney. I kept thinking that as soon as I got Whitney all suited up that she would say I need to go to the bathroom. Luckily she didn't.

I really like the picture below. Very artistic.



Whitney didn't even mind the cold. She was so bundled up that I don't think she even would have noticed the change in temperature from the inside to the outside.
Here is my little snow angel.

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

She's ADORABLE!!!! I bet she'd LOVE to play in the snow with Tanner. Call me and we'll come over and play in the back yard. :)

Holly