Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Discovery!

We went to the Discovery at the Gateway on Saturday the 6th with some of our friends and family. It was the coolest place. We spent about 2 hours there and could have spent another 2. Our girls had so much fun. We all did!
This is a picture of Whitney with her cousin Mia making some music.

This is Whitney the monster and Alma the Pirate.


The next two pictures of Oliva I thought were priceless. She is playing in the baby play area and I said her name to look at me so I could take a picture and she looks over at me like "huh"


and then the next picture was right after the first one and I said "Olivia" to get her attention and she looked at me like "mom, what do you want stop bothering me."



I had to put this picture in because I was off playing with Whitney. I went to go find Russ and found him here with Charles and Jeremy playing away. Boys will be boys!

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

FUN!!!!!!!! They look like they are having a ball. I love those pictures of Olivia, especially the second one. She's getting so big and sassy.

HEHEHE

Holly