He is ALWAYS sleepingI took Logan to the Dr. today for his 2 week check-up. (He isn't quite 2 wks)
Today Logan weighs 7.4 lbs!! He has exceeded the normal weight Dr's expect babies to gain. I was so happy about that because I am always worried that my babies aren't getting fed enough. I think worrying is just a mother thing to do.
I am not quite sure if the height measurements are always quite acurate because at the hospital he measured 19.5 inches where today only a week and a half later he is 20.5 inches. I guess it isn't impossible for him to grow that much but I just have a hard time believing that he has really grown that much. I guess growing that fast would explain why he sleeps so much.
Overall Logan is a wonderful little boy. He is sleeping all the time, and for the most part sleeping very well at night. He doesn't cry unless he really needs something. Logan is such a good third child!
My girls seem to be adjusting pretty well. I think it will take some more time but I am very pleased with how well things are going. Whitney is a big helper and always want's to hold Logan. Olivia helps out and is content with holding Logan for two seconds and then is off playing again. Speaking of Olivia, she has been feeling a little warm the past few days but not warm enough for a fever. Well, today she has a fever. I am not sure of any other symptoms at the moment except for being irritable and pretty onrey. Hopefully her illness will go away soon because I really don't want her sick and I don't want her getting any of my other children sick.
Poor Olivia!
My Mom has been here since I had Logan and today she went home. :( It is always nice to have my Mom around. She is such a big help with my girls. Love you Mom! Thank you! I am fully confident that I can be a mother of three. Wish me luck!




6 comments:
What a cutie, I have been checking your blog in anticipation of these pics! I am glad that everyone is doing so good, but what about the momma? My kids had the random fever no other symptoms a week ago, and it didn't amount to much, (except for the slight irritability) Good luck and your new babe is beautiful.
What is it about the 3rd child that makes them such perfect babies? Maybe us moms finally have the hang of it or something. That is weird because Eli had a fever for one day a couple of weeks ago. Strange. Maybe it is the new sibling virus?? ;) I met your mom in nursery once. You are right, she is such a nice lady.
yay, I'm so glad he's sleeping well for you. I'm sure you are an excellent mother of 3.
I'm not too surprised he grew that much...just think if he was born on time and a little late he could've easily weighed that and been that long. I'm so glad all is well and I love the pictures. I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures. You have some busy months ahead of you! He is SOOOO cute!
he's so stinkin' cute! you need to bring him to church sunday!
How adorable! I'm glad to hear other babies sleep all the time too. It surprises me that they'll sleep all day and all night too. Thank goodness! I'm glad things are going well. I'm excited for our boys to meet. One of these days I'll take the journey across the road and come say hi.
Post a Comment