I got Logans birth certificate today. It says:
Logan Anthony Adams!?!
I am asuming this is a computer error because there is no way that this was my error. I think I know what I want my son to be named. I am sure we will be able to work it out but it sure was a surprise to see a different name listed for my sons middle name. Hopefully they won't give me to much hassle.
Halloween
1 year ago




7 comments:
HAHAHA, a blurb with just the title came up and my first thought was "NO! I LIKE FIELDING!!!!!" That's pretty funny. I hope they don't give you much of a fight, did you make sure you guys are the parents on it?!?!? LOL
HA! too funny. at least it came back as the right gender. when elliot's certificate came back it listed her as a MALE. they fixed it with no problem. i like fielding WAY better than anthony!
Maybe it's a sign. That's all I'm sayin'...... :)
Dang, you are good! You must have sent that in fast! That is silly. How did they get Anthony out of Fielding? Maybe they confused Logan with Landon because that is Landon's middle name.
Boy Laura, I hope you and Ginger are on good terms already. Logan Fielding and Landon Anthony are both great names!
No worries Laura and thanks Sam. I think they are both great too. They are also both such cute little guys.
That is so funny!I am sure I would notcie if they got the name wrong, but maybe I need to go check my two sons certificate to make sure that everything is correct, I am not sure that I pay that close of attention.
Post a Comment