My sister Kimberly lives in Turkey. She was going to be in town and so we decided to have a "Heiner Extravaganza". We celebrated all of the major Holidays through out the year in one day so that Kim could celebrate with us. It was quite the adventurous day!
I only got pictures of Halloween and St. Patricks Day. Just a warning we are a bit crazy us Heiner's
There is a story behind this one:
My Dad singing "Today, is the day of the wearing of the green"
(showing us the jig and singing the song)
.jpg)
I wasn't there but I guess it goes like this:
My dad and two of my sisters Holly and Heather were at the airport on St. Patricks day awhile back. They had been on the plane for quite some time and during a layover my Dad all of the sudden got up and started singing this St. Patricks day song and doing a little irish jig. At the time I am sure my sisters were completely embarrased but now every time the story is brought up the whole family ends up in tears from laughing. I love my Dad!
Russ is obsessed with people with mullets.
This is what Russ would look like with a mullet:
My lovely mother
Kim and my Dad. The wig my dad has on looks like Judah Friedlander from 30 Rock.
Me and Olivia. I am dressed up like Wonder Woman
.jpg)
I know this is all a bit crazy but needless to say we had a merry time and I am proud to say that I am a Heiner!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




2 comments:
I actually look pretty dang good in a mullet. Hmm...I just might have to give it a try!
Russ,I look exactly like you, we have twim mullets! Amy, your blog is so cute, I love your background.
Post a Comment