****************************************
Gardner Village+ Petting Zoo+ Pony Ride= Fun, Happy Kids
****************************************
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ivy Rodeo Queen
.jpg)
Whitney riding the range
.jpg)
We tried to get Olivia to ride the pony but she kept saying "I too scared"
*****************************************
This is a cute video from the hospital of Logan with Grandma Adams
*************************************
Summertime Fun= Running through the sprinklers
Post-Logan
*****************************************
Soaking up the sun
Olivia "Coldy"
***************************************
Russ took the girls camping over Memorial day weekend. They went to Skull Valley.
In the tent getting away from the "itchy bugga bugga's".jpg)
.jpg)
Whitney leading the way on the hike they went on.
.jpg)
************************************
Helping Grandpa in his Garden
*************************************
.jpg)

.jpg)
They really weren't much help, but they sure like helping Grandpa!
***************************************
Tracy Aviary
***************************************
One thing I like about Russ' job is that he is able to go on outings with us during the day.
This was the first time that we have been to the Tracy Aviary as a family. We found out that if you have a zoo membership that you can get into the Aviary for free on the first Thursday of every month. Just an FYI
The girls measuring up to an owl
.jpg)
Our handsome Logan
.jpg)
Momma and Logan
.jpg)
Olivia's signature grin
.jpg)
Just had to put this one in. I think Olivia is beautiful
.jpg)
Russ tried to take a picture of the peacock. When we took a closer look at the picture we thought he oughta retake it....
.jpg)
Much better, no butts about it! :)
.jpg)
The Aviary is small but we had a good time. For the size they have a lot of fun things to do there, not to mention Liberty park and all of the activities there.
*************************************
Whitney's Cake Recipe
**************************************
Ingredients:
1- Daddy's sketch pad for work
1- Blue cup
1- Monkey flashlight
1- Red bandana
1- pink wash cloth
1- small pink baby doll underwear
2- cups of grapefruit lotion
mix ingredients together for a lovely cake for your little sister. See picture below:

This is what happens when you are stuck nursing your son, and your oldest daughter decides to make a "cake" as a surprise for her little sister. I knew something was up when Whitney excitedly came in and said "Livy, I made a big surprise for you". I thought to myself this can't be good......... as I grabbed my camera
**************************************
THAT'S ALL FOLKS
***************************************




5 comments:
That cake looks yummy. Your baby is so cute and your girls are darling.
YAY for long posts!!!! I'll need to go to the Aviary one of these days. I remember it as a kid. We should try to go camping this summer or the guys can go camping and we can "visit" during the day. LOL
you've been busy!! once this weather clears up, i'm determined to go out and do more fun things!
and your logan is darling!
wow, when you say long post, you really mean it :) I am glad that you have been having so much fun after just having a baby, what a trooper! Darling pics, and I love that Russ took the girls camping, how sweet.
Congratulations Russ and Amy!!!
It just takes time to incorporate another baby into your home.
You look great, Amy!!!
The kids are beautiful...as are the parents...be proud!!!
BLOG ON...
Connie
Post a Comment