I know this post is super late but I wanted to get it in before June is over.
We blessed Logan on June 8th. Normally blessings are held on the first Sunday of the month but, my sister Kimberly lives in Turkey and was going to be in town that weekend. We got permission from our bishop and had the blessing on the 8th.
Logan in his blessing outfit. I love his little suit!
We were really struggling to get a good family photo with ALL of the family.
This is what I ended up with:
We will have to try again to get a Family photo
We were able to manage to get a photo of our three kids together:
Logan's face says it all!
Sorry Logan you are in for a fun time with your two older sisters.
Poor boy!
My Sister Kimberly with Logan.
It was really good to have Kim there with us.
OLIVIA- turned 2 on June 12th!
Olivia is such a devil child but at the same time such a sweet, funny, and polite little girl. I can't imagine life without this beautiful girl.
Happy Birthday Olivia!!
Here she is with her "Corny". She loves her unicorn.
I love that she calls it her "Corny".
We had a little birthday party for her with a few of her cousins and friends. I didn't make the cake because to tell you the truth 3 kids is wearing me down, plus I don't think I would have been able to do as good of a job as Cold Stone.
Olivia getting ready to blow out the candles
Ivy, Olivia, and Whitney licking off Dory and Nemo
Whitney, Camille, Olivia, Maggie, and Ivy outside enjoying the oreo ice cream cake
A few shots of my beautiful children
Logan is wearing an outfit that Grandma and Grandpa Adams gave him. The funny thing is Grandpa Adams has a shirt pretty similar to the one Logan is wearing. Everytime I put Logan in this outfit I think he looks like a mini-Grandpa Adams




3 comments:
My goodness I have such cute kids!
Amy,
Chad and I talk about you all the time and hope that you are doing ok. We sure do miss you. Logan is absolutely adorable. And your girls..too cute! If you ever need a break, Brooklyn would LOVE to have some friends over, just call!
What cute kids, Logan looks so handsome in his blessing outfit. I can't believe that I have to find a dress this time! I still don't think that it has sunk in that I am having a girl!
Post a Comment