Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cousins Sleepover II

We had yet another Adams Cousins Sleepover this weekend. There were 7 little girls under the age of 6 at our house this weekend!! I don't think I would ever want to have that many children of my own that close in age. The girls were all very well behaved and we didn't have any issues with them going to sleep.
Before the party we took our children up Millcreek canyon to gather some leaves for an art project we had in mind for the sleepover.

For snacks the girls had PB&Jelly pumpkin shaped sandwiches and a silly face:


The mouth is an apple wedge with some slivered almonds for teeth.
I didn't get any pictures of the girls that evening but we were able to get some of the cousins the next morning. They all had bed head hair.

Olivia, Whitney, Mia, Maggie
Irene, Camille, and Logan


Poor Logan!


Pulling silly faces.
The girls had a wonderful time and I think Russ and I will be hosting yet another cousins sleepover in another six months or so.


No comments: