Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Can I just say, I LOVE FALL!
Normally we get our pumpkins from a local store. This year we decided to take our kids to the pumpkin patch. They had so much fun running around looking at different pumpkins, trying to find the perfect one. The girls even helped Logan to find his. The girls really enjoyed this outing. I think we have found a new family tradition!
Whitney, Logan, and Olivia taking a ride in the wheelbarrow
I love Olivia's smile
Whitney is beautiful

My cute little LOGAN

I like how this picture turned out.

ADAMS pumpkins of '08

3 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Ohhh, we love the pumpkin patch adventures. We went last year with the cousins and had a ball! This year we planted pumpkins in grandmas garden. I think we might go pick some this weekend. And that Logan gets cuter and cuter every day.

Ambyr said...

I love the pumpkin patch, we go every year! This year will be even more fun because Austin will be able to pick out his own and Paityn's!

Carrie said...

I echo Holly and Ambyr's comment! We love the pumpkin patch, we go every year! Did you go to the one on 90th? I think we might go do that today, if I can get my act together soon enough...
You have beautiful kids!