

The picture last posted is a picture of RUSS! I couldn't believe it when I first saw the pictures. This is a side I have never seen of Russ before.
We were at Russ' parents the other night cleaning and we came across some old slides. I guess apparently his older sister got bored one day and decided to dress Russ up like Ozzy. Poor little boy. His sisters were pretty rough on him. They loved to tease him relentlessly, still do. For some reason Russ totally gets happy when his sisters make fun of him.
One time his sisters went around for a week pretending like Russ had died. His sisters would talk about him like they were missing him and they would ignore him when he would try to get his sisters attention: "Hey Guys, I'm right here", "I'm still alive".
I guess being the youngest can be tough.
Was anyone else this mean to their younger siblings? I would love to hear stories.
Here are a few pictures to prove that Russ was a very cute little boy:





2 comments:
WOw what fun pictures to find. I am sure you gusy have ahad a good time looking through all of those!
Okay, they didn't pretend I was dead for a week it was only for a day, until they got in trouble. They were sure irritating.
Post a Comment