We were looking at old photos and I came across this one. It is a picture on the River walk in Texas. I took it!!! I was so proud of this picture.
Be prepared to laugh, or to be offended. Sorry if it offends, hopefully it won't.
Today I was helping Olivia get dressed for the day. She didn't have a shirt on and started twisting her nipples kind of shimmying and saying "My boobles, my boobles"
I was kind of distracted with one of my other children and realized what she was saying. I turned to Olivia and said "what are you saying Olivia?"
She says "My boobles, my boobles" grinning from ear to ear.
I say "What?!!!"
she says, "My boobles"
I start laughing hysterically.
"Livy, those aren't your boobles, they are called nipples you silly girl"
Where she came up with the word "boobles" I have no clue. I will always remember that made up word from now on!




2 comments:
the old show, 'kids say the darnedest things' was always a surprise... and kids are usually a fun surprise... Enjoy and love them... Connie
That is an awesome picture. I love to hear funnythings that kids say. SHe is so cute!
Post a Comment