Hi Amy! I had no idea that you're pregnant!!!! I'm so jealous - I wish that I could be that small! When I was 6 months along with Zach everyone thought I was already 9 months, and a couple of people asked if I was having twins! :) Anyway, I love your blog! You have such a beautiful family!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, Whitney 5, and Oliva 3, and one handsome boy, Logan who is 1. I love cooking but am in desperate need of a maid. I love my family and love my life!
1 comment:
Hi Amy!
I had no idea that you're pregnant!!!! I'm so jealous - I wish that I could be that small! When I was 6 months along with Zach everyone thought I was already 9 months, and a couple of people asked if I was having twins! :)
Anyway, I love your blog! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment