Thursday evening we had a fun evening with Russ' family. We went to Heber Valley on the Polar Express. There are six little girl cousins ranging from 1-5 yrs old. On the train we got hot chocolate and a cookie passed out by elves.
Mia and Whitney getting ready to go to the North Pole.
Mia, Olivia, and Whitney. Cute Girls!
Camille, Irene, and Maggie on the Train ride.
This is a picture of Olivia looking out the window. She was so excited that we were on the train.
Russ and our two beautiful girls. Notice the cute pink snowmen pajamas- I made these nightgowns for all of the little girls. They were so cute!! If I do say so myself.
Whitney and Mia listening to the story "The Polar Express", read to them.
The girls looking out the window and waving to Santa as we got close to the North Pole!
I have a funny story to tell about the picture below:
Santa came around and gave a bell to all of the little kids. When he got to us Olivia really was getting upset with him being so close in her face. Olivia was backing as far as she could into me. All of the sudden I feel this warm feeling on my lap. Yep Olivia was so scared of Santa that she peed her pants. She had a diaper on but it leaked out. As soon as I had figured out what had happened my first reaction was "eew sick", but then I realized that Santa had made her pee her pants and I started laughing hysterically.
This last picture is of all of the cousins holding up their bell that they had gotten from Santa. Look at all the cute pjs they are wearing. Yeah... I am proud. (Notice Olivia doesn't have pants on anymore)
The Polar Express was such a fun experience. It was nice to see that the little girls had such a good time, they were all really excited the whole time. It really was a memorable event.




2 comments:
I am very proud of you....those pjs are ADORABLE!!!!! You did a great job. My favorite picture is Livy looking out the window...priceless!!!! I also love the fact that she peed her pants....that's hilarious!!!! Maybe next year we'll take our kids to the polar express.
I had no idea you sewed, I'm way impressed!
I just heard about the Polar Express this year, that sounds like fun. do you have to get your tickets early in the year?
Post a Comment