Getting ready to go!
Parker patiently waiting as well....
Wes all cute and bundled up patiently waiting.
They were all troopers waiting for the girls to take turns using the bathroom. Natalie has been potty training Ivy the past few weeks and we had quite the adventure trying to get Ivy to use the bathroom here. It even involved an older lady knocking on the bathroom stall and asking Natalie if she could pray for her child!?!
My cute Whitney.
Olivia, Whitney and Parker looking at some turtles.
One of the only shots I could get of Ivy because she was always 20 ft. ahead of us. She stopped to enjoy splashing in the puddles.
Olivia decided to join in on the fun!
Wheeler Farm:
Whitney and Parker in a wagon.
Whitney and Parker trying to share a seat in the stroller. I thought it was too funny! There were times that Whitney and Parker were in the double stroller while Olivia was trying to help me push.
Whitney looking at some chickens.
I know I don't have pictures of any of the animals that we saw but I really prefer taking pictures of the children. I guess I find looking at pictures of animals a bit boring...
We also have been to a few parks in the last couple of days. There is a park in West Jordan called Wild West. It is in the Veterans Memorial Park on 7200 S and almost Redwood Rd. . If you haven't been there you gotta take your kids there. It is a really neat park. My girls love to go there.
There is a park I wasn't aware of behind the Oquirrh Park Fitness Center. It is a smaller park but there are a lot of slides and again my girls loved it. Just for any of you moms out there who are looking for a new place to take your kids. These two parks were great!! I would love to get a group together every few weeks to go meet at a park.




6 comments:
I have been to the Wild West park, and I also love that one, but I've never been to the one behind the Fitness Center, so I'll have to give that one a try. Thanks!
I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the zoo! I need to take my kids there soon now that the weather's getting nicer.
I also LOVE Wheeler Farm! I took my boys there a lot last summer! My favorite part is that it opens at dawn, because there were many mornings last summer when Zach & Danny would wake up around 5:30 AM, so we'd just head over to Wheeler Farm by 6:00, before it got too hot outside.
your whitney is getting so big! and I can't believe the baby is coming so soon. crazy. and by the way I love your blog redesign, way cute paper.
tom and i saw that wild west park and keep saying we need to take the girls there!
gotta love the zoo!
Wow - uber-mom! Pregnant and a trip to the zoo. Cute pics.
Very fun! Those are great pictures. We love those parks...the park behind the fitness center gives free lunch to kids during the summer :) We try to hit it at least once a week for the free lunch. LOL
I love the idea of a park group. If it's on a thurs or friday after 10 I'm IN!!!! Let me know.
You are the GREATEST!! Thank you so much for taking Parker for 2 outings in the past few weeks. You saved my sanity in those last few days of pregnancy. He had a great time and he still talks about the farm and the zoo. :)
Post a Comment