Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ABC- All About Me

A- Attached or single: Very much attached!
B- Best Friends: My husband Russ, Sister Holly
C- Cake or Pie: By far any fruit pie, unless it is a Pineapple Bakers cake.
D- Day of Choice: Sundays are nice when I am able to get a nap.
E- Essential Item: The Internet
F- Favorite color: I like purple but I really like color in general.
G- Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears. I like biting there heads off.
H- Hometown: Kearns
I- Indulgences: Oreos. The fudge covered ones are even better.
J- January or July: July, it is warm and we have a lot of birthdays and the holidays in this month are fun.
K- Kids: Whitney (almost 4) Olivia (almost 2) baby boy (due in May). We still are working on a name.
L- Life is not complete without: My family.
M- Marriage Date: August 1, 2003
N- Number of siblings: 4- two older sisters, a younger sister, and a younger brother.
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges when they are in season. There is nothing worse than biting into an orange that tastes disgusting.
P- Phobias or fears: My greatest fear is that someone will brake into my house. I sometimes still run up the stairs because I am afraid "someone, or something" will get me. :)
Q- Quotes: "Shake your bootie" -Olivia Adams
R- Reasons to smile: Goofy things my husband/kids, say or do.
S- Season: Spring/Fall/Summer- I even like winter just not right now.
T- Tag four friends: Heather, Anna, Melody, and Mindy
U- Unknown fact about me: I own a pair of "feetsie" pajamas.
V- Very favorite store: the store that has a excellent sale going on!
W- Worst habit: I have a hard time keeping up on laundry.
X- X-ray or ultrasound: I have never have had an X-ray so I guess I would say ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: Indian food!!! Yummy!
Z- Zodiac: Sagitarius. I had to ask my husband to make sure and he didn't know, but I am pretty sure I am a Sagitarius.

2 comments:

mindy said...

I also love Indian food. In fact, I was craving it so badly last Saturday evening that Peter and I drove all the way up to the Bombay House on Parley's Way, in the snow storm, so I could have some. And it was delicious!!!!!

Holly Strong said...

Yes, you are a Sagitarius! Very fun!!!! Now I need to get on the ball and do mine. LOL