Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cornstarch Mishap

My girls got into cornstarch the other day. I think when things like this start happening it is a sign that the parent is not watching the children close enough. I take full blame for this one. Hey I am sure I am not the only parent who slacks off a bit.
I was really concerned that if I just threw them in the bath that the water would start thickening up or something....We would have a children's stew. We decided to shower them off and then gave them a bath. Luckily no stew occured!

5 comments:

mindy said...

That's hilarious! I am sure the clean up wasn't fun but I hope finding them coating themselves in cornstach caused some laughter.
And your right, we have all experienced similar situations when we think our children are just playing with their toys quietly and then later we find out that they were being so quiet because they knew they were being mischievous.

Anna said...

okay, not only would my kids be covered in corn starch, but I would not have thought about the children stew thing...they totally would have been sitting in water thickening up...lol

Holly Strong said...

That's AWESOME!!!!! I had to laugh about the stew. When you commented about the bath, my first thought was...uh oh!!!! Those pictures sure are priceless. I can only imagine the mischief they'll get into while your nursing...hehehehe. They sure do look like they had fun!

Jill said...

I love the weather too. I totally have spring fever after this long winter. I'd love to do a playdate. During school, I can do Fridays, but during the summer, any day/time works for me!

Jill said...

oops, I realized I left a comment on the wrong post, but I'm sure you know what I meant!